Ideal for anyone including individuals who cannot currently attend re-opened day programming due to personal COVID-19 reasons. A minimum of one 2 hour block per week with higher frequency available. Expect quality, creativity, consistency and safety. Set you goals and let's get there together!
Who is it for?
Individuals who can follow COVID-19 guidelines, such as wearing a mask or shield and maintain a 6-foot physical distance with reminders. Also, those who are independent in the washroom and who don’t have aggressive or running away behaviors.
- plexiglass table top partitions
- military grade air purifiers
- 6′ physical distancing
- masks/shields required with ‘safe’ breaks
- above standard sanitizing and cleaning
- stickers & signs to promote distancing
- modified community-based programming
- small group cohorts
- ‘fit for work’ criteria
- COVID screening entrance requirements
- COVID safety training and practice
- ministry guidelines/public health consultation
- for participants who can not meet COVID safety criteria, please contact us to discuss possible solutions.